Our Price: £4.75
- Warm up the engine with heater control in HOT position.
- Shake bottle well and add contents to the cooling system via the expansion tank if part of the system circuit (2 hoses: out and return) or directly into the radiator if a single hose overflow tank is fitted.
- Top up the system with coolant if required.
- Run engine for approximately 5 minutes to circulate and stop leaks.
- Contents treat a cooling system from 5 to 12 litres.
If the coolant is dirty, flush system with Wynn’s Radiator Flush and refill with new coolant before treatment with Radiator Stop Leak.